Downtown Vision Night
Help Chart a New Roadmap for the Future of Downtown Randolph
When: Thursday Jan 24, 2013 6:00 p.m.
Where: White River Craft Center 50 Randolph Ave., Randolph, VT
Why: We need your help to create a vision of what Randolph's Downtown should offer, look like, and feel like in the years to come, and a roadmap for how to get there. Everyone who cares about the downtown is encouraged to attend whether you live in Randolph or elsewhere. Refreshments.
For more information, call 728-4305, contact email@example.com, or visit the RACDC "Downtown Vision Night" Facebook Page.
Randolph Area Community Development Corporation (RACDC) is a not-for-profit community-based organization established in 1993.
RACDC has a three fold mission:
- To preserve and develop affordable and elderly housing for low and middle income residents in the towns of Randolph, Braintree and Brookfield.
- To work to attract and retain businesses that will help area residents to work locally and to obtain higher wages
- To build community alliances to support downtown and village center revitalization in downtown Randolph and in the village centers of Randolph, Braintree and Brookfield.
RACDC's programs include:
- Development of rental and for-sale affordable housing and elderly housing
- Management of Joslyn House, a shared living facility for seniors
- Housing and Business Revolving Loan Fund
- Economic development support to the Town of Randolph
- Management of Randolph's designated downtown program
- Housing and economic development support to Braintree and Brookfield