RANDOLPH AREA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS ~ DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
RANDOLPH HOUSE EXPANSION
JOSLYN HOUSE REHAB AND FEASIBILITY PROJECT
This proposal requests development consultant services to determine overall project feasibility for two RACDC projects, both of which relate to senior service enriched housing:
- Randolph House Expansion: an addition to an existing senior apartment building, Randolph House, located in Randolph VT, to provide one bedroom or efficiency apartments for seniors who need supportive services.
- Joslyn House: updates to an existing shared independent senior housing facility with supportive services, including meals.
RACDC wishes to engage the services of a development consultant to help move these projects through feasibility planning and if they are determined feasible, to assist with future phases, including planning, permitting, detailed design and engineering.
Deadline for Response to RFP: Friday, December, 5, 2014 @ 5pm.
Anticipated Contract Approval & Start Date: December 17, 2014
Feasibility Study Completion: June, 2014
Randolph Area Community Development Corporation (RACDC) is a not-for-profit community-based organization established in 1993.
RACDC has a three fold mission:
- To preserve and develop affordable and elderly housing for low and middle income residents in the towns of Randolph, Braintree and Brookfield.
- To work to attract and retain businesses that will help area residents to work locally and to obtain higher wages
- To build community alliances to support downtown and village center revitalization in downtown Randolph and in the village centers of Randolph, Braintree and Brookfield.
RACDC's programs include:
- Development of rental and for-sale affordable housing and elderly housing
- Management of Joslyn House, a shared living facility for seniors
- Housing and Business Revolving Loan Fund
- Economic development support to the Town of Randolph
- Management of Randolph's designated downtown program
- Housing and economic development support to Braintree and Brookfield