124 Admin Drive
Randolph Center, VT 05061
Does your company have positions to fill?
Do you have educational or training opportunities to offer?
Resources from the VT Department of Labor
Download the following resources before you start your career planning or before your next interview!
Day of Event Details
- Free and open to the public
- Open to high school students from 10:00 am to 11:30 am, rest of the day is open to the public.
- Dress for success and bring plenty of resumes!
- Local organizations, employers, and educational/training providers on site.
- Two resume writing workshops are being provided by Vermont Department of Labor in Randolph at Capstone Community Action office in Randolph. Space is limited so sign up now – 802-728-9506.
- Wednesday May 31st from 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Wednesday May 31st from 1:00 pm -2:30 pm
Vendor Day of Event Details
Vendor set up will begin at 9:00 am. Table, chairs, and wifi will be available. Snack bar will be open from 9 am to 1 pm day of event. Please fill out organization description in registration check out for job fair brochure.
Preview of Vendors
Mascoma Savings Bank – Randolph Technical Career Center – Toastmasters International – Vermont Agency of Transportation – Central Vermont Adult Basic Education, Inc. – RACDC – Capstone – VT Department of Labor – Gifford Medical Center – Vermont Technical College – Chimney Savers – King Arthur Flour – Vermont Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement Division – Home Share Now – Dead River Company – GW Plastics – Hypertherm – Young Living – Easterseals Vermont – TPI Staffing Group – The Timken Company – Community College of Vermont – White River Toyota – Pike Industries Inc. – Washington County Mental Health Services – Orange County Parent Child Center – Leddy Group – Allen Lumber Company – The Vermont Flannel Company – ADA Traffic Control LTD – Northfield Savings Bank – Edward Jones – Work Opportunities Unlimited –